Sunday, March 10, 2013

Carry on

It was another Star Wars kinda weekend. Sunday, the boys enjoyed a trip to LegoLand while I entertained the little one at home. It was a Star Wars themed exibit of some sort.
Daniel wore his Darth Vader costume. I didn't convince daddy to put on his Star Wars t-shirt.
Doesn't Ry look like he has a halo on his head, like Jesus with a light saber?
Saturday, I had my first appointment with a chiropractor. Aside from being told I'm falling apart I was given some vitamins since I don't eat enough veggies, I'm vitamin D defficient and lack energy. Aside from that he cracked me in a few different spots and sent me home with a book and a video. I will admit hearing my bones crack like chicken bones wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. Weird but not painful. I felt much better for the rest of the day, until I woke up in pain, again. I guess I can't think one visit will help.
Why is it that after visiting a holistic Dr. does everyone wind up at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's? I thought Trader Joe's wouldn't break the bank so off I went in search of healthier snacks. $6 on some nut mix later I felt in charge of my family's diet. HA!
Maybe it's the 10lbs I have to lose is causing my back to ache, how come he didn't come up with that theory?! I was told to eat meats and veggies and that's it. Riiiiigggggghhhhht! It's taco night tomorrow.
Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment