Friday, March 1, 2013

4 months and a couple of days

Michael, you are 4 months old. Officially it happened a couple of days ago but this week has been long and crazy, kinda like your 4th month.
As usual your appt is next week so we'll be a week behind with your stats.
This past month has been a whirlwind with you. Your colic or whatever it is has seemed to have returned. Although nothing like before, you have once again become a handful. You don't want to eat well so it takes a while to feed you. Your naps vary so much that I can't call it a schedule whatsoever. You have days that you can nap for 3 hours and other days you go on 30 minute cat naps all day.
I won't complain about nights because typically you're out by 7:30 and then up at 7 with only one feeding. These past few days have been the worst. I even gave a nurse a call and asked for advice. We're going to try to spread your feedings apart more and hold you off for at least 6 to 7 hours at night. Wish me luck. Everyone always told me that when you have two kids raising them will be very different. You and your brother could not be different. You're a mover and a shaker and he was chill.
Your smiles melt everyone though and make up for the fussiness. You love being active, bouncing you on my knees, dancing and just talking with you seem to calm you down. You can't be in one position too long or you'll make your presence known. We can't figure you quite yet. You are a snuggler though.
You wear size 2 diapers but your chunky little thighs will have you out of those soon.
You still wear 3-6 month clothing but many of those outfits have made their way down into the basement already. May of your sleepers are already 6-9.
You suck on your hands like crazy and make loud noises. You are a drooling fool. I have checked for teeth often convinced they will be popping out soon but nothing yet. 
I hope winter is over for both of us very soon. You need to get outside and breathe in some fresh air peanut. You have been cooped up for way too long. I think you are going stir crazy. I can't wait to take you on a walk as soon as it hits 50. I think you will like it.
You are a handful but the cutest handful ever. I don't think you want a little brother or sister because both mommy and daddy are exhausted and done with having babies. I don't think you have being a middle child in your plan. ;)
You are ours and we love you to pieces.
Fussy? Me? No......
4 months old!!!
Sweetness
Tummy time. You drool like a fool and get little breakouts already

No comments:

Post a Comment