Tuesday, August 23, 2011

4 times a charm

It took me 4 trips to 3 separate stores to find the right markers that were on Daniel's school list.



The item on the list said, "16 count Pip Squeak markers (skinnies)"

First I bought:
Wacky tips? Not good, then I got these:

Then I saw this, so I thought well the little ones may be the skinnies he needs:

I was set until I went to a store for something completely different and saw these:

I mean seriously! I refuse to return the other two. I figure he will need them. What makes some of these teachers to get that specific?!

I felt like a champion at the store. I just wonder if all the other moms found these bad boys. I found them at Babies R Us. Who would have thought? I may be the mom that all other moms come to and ask where I got them. I will smile and say "Oh I just picked them up at Babies R Us" like it was no big deal and I didn't spend a total of $20 for markers, excuse me, marker skinnies, pip squeak markers (skinnies).

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with the little one going off to school. He doesn't seem excited even though I've been trying to seem very excited so he can pick up on my happiness.

If this is any sign of what kindergarten will be like, I will be one hot mess.

How bad is it that I'm already prepared to pull him out?! Sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment