Friday, August 26, 2011

My baby

He did it, we did it...Daniel started preschool today.
He cried, we cried...He will do great.
He was scared, we are still nervous...It will be good for him.

Too many emotions today to even begin to write about. I'm proud, happy, nervous, scared and every other feeling that is possible.
My stomach has been in knots all day. I've watched the clock all day looking forward to stepping on that gas pedal and driving like a mad woman to pick up my baby.
A few pics from this morning.

The dreaded walk. I was ready to throw up on that side walk.
The teacher approached him but the eye rubbing started already. A familiar face, our friends' daughter, Jessica, confidently came to school with a smile that broke the tension. It was good for him to see her. They will be in the same class.
The glasses hid the tears.
and then it was time
and he was gone.
We called, he did good, was made a "line leader", my big boy, my baby.
TO BE CONTINUED.....
Happy Birthday to my dear hubby who was away on a business trip for his birthday and came home after 4 days of missing on his cubby, only to have to take him to school the next day. Happy Birthday to the best daddy around!

No comments:

Post a Comment