Monday, August 8, 2011

It's just another Monday

I won't bore you with a recap of our weekend because there was nothing great about it. I got sick in Zumba and had to leave the class and throw up. No, not morning sickness.
The rest of the weekend...it rained so we did nothing special.
Monday brought much relief from humidity after some storms passed. D had a good day with his cousin and I powered through with getting some work done.
I've been feeling some negative energy around me and need to shake it off. I would have shaken it off in Zumba tonight but after playing rock, paper, scissors with Ry to determine if I should even go to Zumba, I won. As I was heading out the door to class Ry said "wait, if you won how come you're going?". Why, yes, what a smart man I married. I waved as I said "going over to my sister's". I showed some Zumba moves to my niece who was not impressed but got a good laugh. Perhaps Yoga on Wednesday will help me balance my inner self, or whatever it's supposed to do. I'll try it.
It's Monday...my creative juices are nowhere to be found, I have piles of paperwork on my desk, I have to go downtown for a meeting tomorrow and I'm starting to panic over D starting preschool in 2 weeks (maybe because he keeps saying "I don't go to school" after I try to hype it all up). Tomorrow is another day, it will be better.





No comments:

Post a Comment