Monday, February 28, 2011

Dinner and visit

Sunday we took that 3 hour nap that I mentioned that felt so refreshing, but when I woke up there was no way that I was going to cook.
We headed out to Moretti's, close by our house and is a very family friendly restaurant.
We enjoyed our delicious food. I requested for the TV by our table to be on ABC so we could watch the red carpet.
D enjoyed my fries so much he was eating them off the floor under the table.
It was nice not to cook for a change. Mommy was happy.
and so was daddy
Afterward, we stopped by my mom's since she claims that she's been sick for two weeks and neither of her daughters visited her. She's like that, makes us feel guilty about such things, even though we were avoiding her so we would not pass the germs back and forth. D was so excited, he kept saying "Bunia's house, only 5 minutes" wonder where he got that from :) HA!
If all goes well with sicknesses around here we may ship him off to Bunia's this weekend for a sleep over. He remembered that on Monday morning after my mom promised him a sleep over on Sunday because he didn't want to leave her house. He likes the toys she has. Really, all she has is blocks that are 10 years old and a tiny car that he loved when he was one and barely fits in it. I don't get it.
It's been a busy beginning of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment