Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend

I've been really bad lately with taking pictures and blogging all together.
I'm just so tired lately and still getting over the bad cold. I think this weather doesn't help.
This weekend nothing exciting happened but I figure I should post to prove how boring we have been lately.
Saturday, with food shopping done I tried tackling the basement (it looks horrible) much of the day and then at night I met a friend for some tea. We lost touch after I moved to the suburbs from the city and we went to different high schools. We found each other on FB and the rest is history. It was nice to catch up. She brought pictures of us that we took and we were dying laughing.
Sunday, we went to church and I think all the kids at family mass were cranky because the wailing that echoed in church was deafening. Our trick to give D a lollipop at church still works because he continues to behave as he licks away.
We went to my sister's for the Superbowl, I forgot the camera and was not happy, but walking back to the house was not an option.
D ran around with the dog as we stuffed our faces with chili, beef sandwiches, chicken and side dishes. By 8:15 we were home and collapsed. Mr. D is finding ways to stall his bed time and we're catching on to his little antics. All of sudden at night he loves going potty, is extremely thirsty and loves cuddling on the rocker.
I'm ready for winter to be over because I totally have the winter blues. The additional 2 inches that fell sealed the deal that I'll be looking at snow for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment