Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend

Our busy weekend has ended and I barely had any time to relax, except that 3 hour nap we took today. It was very nice.
Saturday was very busy, with a memorial, getting our taxes done and a birthday birthday. The party was for a 4 year old princess and the theme was The Wizard of Oz.
D enjoyed himself at the party, he spotted a car and it was all over. The car appears in all pictures.
He wasn't crazy about the pinata but I think that's because when the candy fell the screaming kids scared him. He enjoyed the lolipop from it though.
and there is the car
He even took it with him to the table for cake. There was no convincing him.
Sunday always starts with breakfast together as we catch up on some gossip or some letter and number learning. Can't beat grilled cheese, strawberries and apples.
When we woke up I was not in the mood to cook and there was no time. We headed over to Moretti's for some food. The pics from my phone wouldn't send to my account so I will update on our delicious dinner in a day or two. Right now I'm going to enjoy watching the Oscars and hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. One can never get too much beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment