Tuesday, February 8, 2011

200 posts

Today, this blog celebrates its 201st post! WOW! I didn't know I wrote that much.
Today, was also the first day in oh, I don't know 3 years that I finally worked out. My body is in major pain right now. I did the elliptical for 20 minutes followed by sit ups, lunges and squats and you would have though I climbed a mountain.
I packed my girly pink bag (that I bought at Target about a year ago in hopes of being inspired to work out) last night after I stepped on the scale and almost fainted.
I don't know when it happened but I gained 5lbs over night. I know HOW it happened, the break down of my weaknesses include: peanut butter oreos, Polish pastries, overload on bread and pasta and before you know it all my pants mysteriously shrunk.
I enjoyed a lovely sandwich with some fruit today and I caved to La Croix. My new obsession! This drink is 0 calories, sugar, salt, carbs, etc. but it tastes so good! It's very refreshing.
I'm hoping to continue on this path of using my lunch hour to work out as opposed to spending money at the mall across the street.

On a completely different note, I love when D pulls out toys that he played with when he was 7 months old and finds them hilarious. This little phone entertained him for an hour straight, this time he was talking back to the annoying voice on the other side and asking "Who are you?" No one replied thankfully.
On a sad note, Ry's dearest great aunt passed away at 96 (would have been 97 in May). She passed away in her sleep, and for that we are thankful.
She was the matriarch of the family and will be missed greatly.
At the young age of 96 she was sharper than I am. She loved the John Stewart show, cross word puzzles, was on top of all current events and carried on a conversation like no one's business.
We will miss you Aunt Marie. Rest in peace.
The pictures below are with Aunt Marie at our wedding shower and then our baby shower.
Thank goodness for photos but most of all the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment