Friday, March 11, 2011

MIA

I have been MIA for the past two weeks, lots has been going on, finally I'm able to catch my breath. The blog was the last thing on my mind.
It all started with last Saturday when D was diagnosed with Strep again! Both Ry and I went into protective parent mode. I made some calls and by Monday he was going to a neighbor to be watched. My sister knows her, she has a 3 year old boy that is only a week younger than Daniel. His name is Kevin and D LOVES him. We pulled him out of daycare that Monday. He is a happy little guy. Mostly because there are new toys there and much less structure. It's a temporary thing but we hope that when we come back from FL he'll be ready to go back to school for the summer.And the germs will have gone away. His potty training has been going great. Not one accident this week, unlike at school he threw a fit when I went to pick him up. He wanted to stay longer. It's so refreshing to see.
Besides that we have been:
Enjoying breakfasts in bed while sick
Building forts in our living room
and getting a "PERFECT" score on his teeth brushing. D let "Doctor Dentist" as he calls him, inspect all of his teeth, polish them and floss. He was a trooper.
That sums up our two weeks.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment