Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Party

Pictures tell a thousand words...therefore there are so many pictures in this post. The party turned out great. I couldn't have asked for anything more...well maybe the fact that we forgot the pinata ticked us off little. Overall, we had a great time.
Mommy, daddy and D were sporting CARS shirts.
Everyone arrived on time and started having fun, especially the kids with painting their own license plates.
Before we knew it, it was eating time.
and in a flash it was done
Kids were playing everywhere
it was cake time before I could blink
My little peanut was a little shy as he looked at his big cake with 3 candles, I choked up a little as I sang, like I always do, he has changed so much this past year. Another year conquered
I must say the decision to change the flavor of the cake based on a recommendation was good because all the kids loved the cake, including the guest of honor. He had it on his actual birthday as well, he kept asking for more. The flavor, peach and passion fruit. Incredible!
There were tons of presents and this little guy was beat
Thanks to everyone who attended
After all of our friends left we waited to give our gift to D. The anticipation for daddy was overwhelming. He worked his little heart out putting this thing together.
The reveal had to be just right for daddy....
His own
CAR!
including the secret service
My baby boy celebrated his third birthday and I was beaming with pride as I looked at him when he snored peacefully that night.
More pics to come of his actual birthday events with a little remodel thrown into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment