Monday, March 14, 2011

Tantrums and a milestone

Our weekend was fairly busy. D slept over my mom's house on Saturday while Ryan and I relaxed and watched the Social Network. Great movie.
Sunday, after church we had a birthday party for a 5 year old girl. It was at a play land place and D loved it. He loved it so much that he threw a tantrum when we were trying to leave. We're working on dealing with more tantrums lately. The word "No" that comes out of his cute little mouth is getting a little old.
We have a new time out place, in the living room, facing the wall. What is happening to my sweet little boy?! He's testing us, I know this is all phase...
He tested us during dinner so much that he ended up in his crib with a bib on him. Thankfully a little walk outdoors calmed him down.
Today Daniel officially was released from speech. His last session will be next Thursday with our sweet therapist Jamie. He's ready for new adventures.
He's doing great with the new sitter and her son. He has a good life.
Speaking of good life, we are in full party planning mode. Here is Daniel's invitation. More details about the party to come later but I will say I will need a part time job with the cost of everything adding up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the invite, it's super cute! Can't wait to see all of the other party details you've worked up!

    ReplyDelete