Thursday, May 20, 2010

Germs

It's been a long week and there is one more day left. D has been sick since last weekend. He's had an awful cough and has been congested, not to mention his two year molars have made their appearance. That's one cranky little guy. I took him to the Dr. on Monday but his lungs and ears are clear and there is not much left to do besides give him fluids and LOVE, both of which I can do like a pro.
He's already coming around, playing and getting into trouble.

2 weeks from today we will be closing on our new home and I'm a ball of nerves. My list of to-do's is getting longer and longer by the minute. I need a project plan, just like the ones we use at work with dates and tasks and stuff....NAH!
I keep telling myself if we survive the month of June we'll survive anything!
I sure hope so...
I realize this is an exciting time of our lives but it sure is stressful.
I just think about how wonderful it will be to unpack our stuff and find a true home for everything...how great it will be to finally put D's beloved house in the backyard...how fun/exhausting it will be to put my personal touch on the house....it will be our HOME soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment