Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday, we went to a local preschool fun fair. It was loads of fun. D loved the train that he got to climb into.
He hated the petting zoo! Freaked out after a lamb went "BAAAAAA" in his ear. The animals were sooo friendly. D was not...

We waited in line for a train ride, as we stepped on D changed his mind but with a forceful tug on his sweatshirt he was forced to enjoy it.
Finally, we rewarded ourselves with cheap hot dogs, cotton candy, pop corn, chips and drinks. I had to get rid of the tickets that I over bought for the food.
D enjoyed the FREE park the most.
Saturday, D woke up with a fever. He wasn't feeling well so I took the opportunity to make the morning special for us and try to make him feel better.
Oberweis shakes tasted soooo good.
We fed a family of ducks cheerios (it's the only thing I had in my purse)
I enjoyed our morning date, we have to do it more often.

1 comment: