Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're ALMOST ready

The candy has been bought, the costume is ready, our mouths are watering for some sweets...we're ready for Halloween!
A little problem with that, Daniel has his famous croupy cough AGAIN!
He missed his Monday class because I had to go into the office and it was raining and they (sitter and D) couldn't walk to class. He was supposed to bring treats and wear his costume BUT it never happened. I'll be eating 100 calorie pack pretzels for weeks since I bought enough for a class of 20!
Now, Saturday is quickly approaching when he would finally wear his costume and he's getting sicker by the day. This costume will be worn even if for 5 minutes if it kills me.
I can't reveal it until Saturday but he looks so adorable in it. His personalized pumpkin candy bag (compliments of Grandma and Grandpa) arrived 2 weeks ago and is ohhh so cute.
We will make this Halloween very special even I have to give him steam treatments with his costume on.
On another note Daniel is 19 months today. He's growing up so fast and doing so many new things. Too many to list and bore everyone. Happy 19 months sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment