Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Final clue

OK, final clue.

A quote: "Size matters not"

We never did go to that Halloween party on Friday, the weather was bad and we found out we sold the house so I was a bit out of it.
The inspection was today and it felt like a whirlwind. There was a total of 12 people at the house. Since the buyers are first time buyers they brought both sets of parents, the agent, the inspector and the buyer's sibling, it was NUTS. We don't know the results but it seemed like there were no huge red flags. We have radon machines set up in the basement and family room. D is very intrigued with one and I'm betting it lands on the floor soon and messes up the test.
To add to the drama I landed at the doctors today because for the past 3 weeks I've had a sore throat that won't go away. Long story short I'm on antibiotics. Why does everything happen at once?! If we get the go ahead from the inspection we will be on a apartment hunt and house hunt at the same time. With the holidays approaching it's just a little much.
Sorry no pics today, I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment