Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Filling space

I have really nothing to blog about but since I just washed all the floors in our house and I'm completely exhausted, with that comes complete deliriousness.
Last night as I finished decorating our half bath I felt the same way.
I've been a shopping nut at Hobby Lobby lately. They have awesome stuff.
I got bathroom accessories and some office accessories as well.
Here were my finds this weekend for the office.
A cool lamp. I always wanted one of these but the prices on these at Restoration Hardware are ridiculous. This baby cost me $50!
Every office has to have a globe
I've been trying to stay on top of decorating things but with a budget in mind I have to be creative. Tomorrow I'm taking 1/2 day off of work for some ME time. I plan to go to Hobby Lobby for hours and an outdoor mall to just walk, maybe even get a pedicure. The possibilities are endless.
The to-do list is getting longer and longer.
Did I mention that my beautiful boy has been pacifier free for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't make a fuss about it at all. I thought for sure he would go nuts but he asked for it twice and we said "you don't need it" and that was the end of that. In place of the paci the M&Ms are in full swing to reward for going potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment