Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Better late than never

It's been a little nuts at the Marron clan household lately. With our heat out again, the washing machine broken and just being busy, the blog was the last thing on my mind.

Saturday, D, my mother-in-law and I went to see Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE! It was D's first "concert" and he loved it. He did so good. At first the lights and loud sounds scared him but then he just starred at them in amazement. We got him a t-shirt, a CD and Brobee (one of the characters), he is in love with this new plush toy. He carries him everywhere. It's adorable.
Brobee (the green guy all the way on the left)
Brobee in the air

Grandma and D.
Grandma got D a light saber thingy
D was amazed by the show
My camera breaking before your eyes
And....BROKEN
Sunday, R and I went to see Star Wars in concert. It was a great show. The music was unbelievable. After the show we went out to dinner, it's been a long time since we had a day out like that, it was nice.
Now, back to the drama of renting from "she devil". I think threatening to call the village has helped to speed things along. The heat was fixed (we'll see for how long), we found out the furnace is 14 years old and has not been maintained at all. We're going to see a couple of homes this weekend so wish us luck! Winter has officially arrived in Chicago, I hate it more and more every year. The snow blowing, the salt, the scraping of cars early in the morning...I need to save more for that condo in AZ I keep dreaming about retiring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment