Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pimp my ride and nesting

This weekend was a full schedule.
Friday, while daddy enjoyed a Bruce Springsteen concert, D and I ventured out to IKEA. I quickly realized after a full day of 2 schools it was not the best idea to take Daniel out of the house past 6pm.
A full blown crying session ensued by the cash register with fat tears and a little guy that was yelling "I'm just too tired". Bless his heart...after a warm bath, a movie, warm popcorn and milk, he was out by 8pm and I quickly followed.
Saturday, started with a crazy morning. D started Polish school, except I went to the wrong school. 30 minutes late we got to the right one. I'll spare you the details of what went wrong. I got the sympathetic look of you're preggo I'll forgive you and left. In the next hour and a half I found a crib for baby #2 and ordered it. We were going to give Daniel's bedroom back to the baby but realized a cheaper crib just made more sense. My head started spinning at the stores, I just want the nursery done already but we need to figure out what to do with all the toys in there. To be continued...
Later, we drove to a birthday party. I overindulged on pizza and cake.
I came home and was thrilled to see the shirts I ordered for Big Brother/Little Brother arrived. Super cute!! I won't share yet. The onesie is 3 months but it looks so darn tiny, it's just crazy.
As I straightened up the house the men ventured out to the park.
D ended up being quite the popular guy at the park, picking up local girls for a ride. We were proud he shared. He wanted to go to other parks later on, we decided to charge his battery before another trip and hoped he forgot about it. He did.
Oh yeah they were fighting over it


Sunday was time for church and more errands for baby's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment