Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend recap

My weekend started with a much needed girls night out on Friday. I went out with a couple of friends to a sushi restaurant http://www.nozumiasiancuisine.com/ . We had a lovely time catching up on girly stuff, it was a much needed overdo get together.
While I was away, the men kept busy, Ry bought Cars2 and the boys got comfortable on our bed.
D is still battling a cold, a warm bath and some vapor rub always makes him feel better.
We visited the library, attended church and a book fair at Daniel's school. When did books get so expensive?!
We also worked on a family banner. The banner has to represent what our family likes to do together. Thank goodness I take so many pictures because it was easy pulling out some to capture our family.
Sunday, with chicken soup done we watched Beauty and Beast, one of my favorites.
We have our first teachers conference this Thursday. I can't wait to get a full report...or do I?
I also got one big thing accomplished this weekend, our X-Mas card pictures are done. I'll be picking them up in a couple of week. It's amazing how much easier it is to pose a 3.5 year old than a 2 year old. He did great!
And now for the X-Mas shopping to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment