Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We survived Halloween and all the craziness that goes with it. Daniel has had a cold since last week. It started off with a rash all over his body and a fever and we are now on to a bad cough with crankiness and an attitude.
I only had him go to school for half a day to enjoy the party in the morning with his class. He came home at 11am, relaxed, ate and then at 1:45 we had to go back for the parade. I wasn't sure if he was well enough to go but he assured me "I not sick anymore". Off we went, with no parking in sight we had to walk 2 blocks, we got there just in time for me to push through some parents and push D with his class.
15 minutes later we were coming home.
3 hours later we started opening the doors to some candy hungry kids.
Some "super girls" showed up and had to have a picture with a pirate. It must be the attraction to bad boys. (That's my niece to the left of D). They had me cracking up. You wanna know what they wore? Kids super hero underwear OVER their tights. Classic! Why didn't I think of that when I was bar hopping on Halloween.
Once daddy came home we were off to do some trick or treating.
Notice the mustache change colors? I think brown went better with his blond hair. HA!
We only went to a few houses and by the time we made it by my sister's (2 houses down) D said "I want to go inside". He couldn't quite grasp why people were not letting him in.
Once inside he was a happy camper, especially when he scored a lollipop from his cousin.
All in all a very busy but successful Halloween.
AAARRRGGGGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment