Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ahoy!

One of Daniel's new favorite shows is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He loves Captain Hook and has a new love for his pirate ship. He got it for X-Mas a year and a half ago and is now using his imagination for throwing men over board and making "ARGGGGGG", "AHOY" and "Oh coconuts" sounds.
I just love that he can entertain himself while I slave in the kitchen. He loves playing pirates with daddy because daddy knows how to sing a pirate song and make scary pirate noises. I would be a wench or something from the pirate ages but Fisher Price doesn't make 'Little People' females that are rough and tough. I'm the little blond person that D puts in a minivan and drives the baby to school. Someone needs to tell him in 2011 and get with the program.
The cutest thing happened tonight and I'm still ticked that I didn't have my camera. D drove his little black Cadillac and we stopped over by the sister's and my brother in law put little Kuba (the dog) as D's passenger. Not sure who felt more uncomfortable D or the poor dog.

OK, I can't focus any more because there is a huge fly in the room the size of my head. BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment