Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Phewww

OK, some updates, quickly with pictures.
D and I spent most of Saturday outside, playing and tending to our veggies.

Our herb garden

Daniel's watermelonOur tomatoes
cherry ones are coming
We also spent our morning working on daddy and grandpa's cards. My boy is not artsy that's for sure.
Sunday we gave daddy his gifts, including a frame D made at school
We met grandma and grandpa for breakfast
and spent quality time with daddy
later we went to my parents house for a bbq.
The rest of the day and Monday went something like this....
1. we put Daniel down for a nap at my mom's. Ryan went to check on him and noticed he was running a fever. We checked and it was 101.7!
2. we came home and gave meds but fever wasn't going down and kept coming back.
3. Monday, I had to go to work for a meeting. Ry took D to the Dr. Confirmed strep #3.
4. Officially pulled D out of daycare permanently.
5. Scrambled to get people to watch D.
6. Schedule as follows:
Mondays, my niece will watch him. I will be working from home so I can keep an eye on things. She is wonderful with kids! She watched him today and did great. I kept hearing giggles as she and my nephew made Daniel be a patient, a monkey in the middle and came up with creative ways to keep each other entertained. All this with no TV!
Tuesdays: My great mother in law will continue to watch D as she has been for FREE.
Wednesdays: My mom is going to watch D now.
Thursdays: My mother in law donates her time again.
Fridays: My wonderful sitter is coming back to watch D. I called her and she was excited to do it. She starts this Friday!!! I'm excited about the fancy salads she'll make for me again.

So, that's that. A new routine. All of this should make my D flexible in life and he should be able to adjust well to new situations. Ha!
We had a huge storm last night, we have a nice branch in our back yard that fell on our power lines. Thankfully we still have power.

No comments:

Post a Comment