Sunday, January 30, 2011

'You can go about your business...Move along'

Nothing to see here on this post because once again we were sick.
There were plans, fun to be had, memories to be made, all squashed because of germs making a home in the three inhabitants of this house.
I cannot tell you how sick I am of taking care of a sick kid and then getting sick myself and having another big sick kid.
My poor MIL got sick on Friday while watching D, who stayed home from school.
I love paying for daycare and not using their services.

This is it, I pledge to over dose my child with vitamins purchased at the health store this weekend.
We will win this winter war with colds.
I have lost the battle but I will win the war.
Ok now, as I hack over my computer screen, my head is spinning and I'm getting drowsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment