Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to a great daddy!
After some gift giving and lounging in the morning we celebrated today with a late breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Marron and snacks with Bunia and Dziadzia Z in the afternoon.
D was in a great gift giving mood this morning and it made daddy's day extra special after injuring his back yesterday while loading old brick into our nice dumpster.

Here is your card daddy
What else did I get?
A BlackHawks T-shirt
I did good for a kid

The Star Wars talking card was a hit with D. His imitation of Darth Vader is right on target after some practice.
I would show you great pics of the updates on the house BUT as I was ready to take a picture of the tiles I realized the memory card was left at home. Ooops.

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there and to my hubby who is a great daddy and is crazy about this little man in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment