Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What can you do?

I have to admit, I've been a little overwhelmed with stuff lately. Between moving, trying to get settled in, potty training, just being a mom and a wife, it's got me drained at the end of the day. I told myself that I will try to work on getting things done at night to make my mornings less chaotic. This morning however was as chaotic as it gets.
  • R woke up with a stomach ache.
  • I had to get D his milk, get him dressed, put on his DVD, etc. (Usually R does all of that)
  • I rushed through my shower so it was a pony tail day.
  • The sitter arrived and D wanted nothing to do with her. It took 5 extra minutes to get him settled and stop pulling on my arm.
  • I was stuck in traffic for an hour and 45 minutes trying to get to a meeting downtown.
  • My gas light came on while on the expressway. Panic set it and I got off an exit, as I looked around the shady area I pulled away from the gas station and arrived 20 minutes late to the meeting with no gas.
  • A full day of meetings left me exhausted.
  • I noticed my wipers were DONE and on my way home half my windshield was blurred.
  • I also remembered on my way home that my closest friend from work is leaving me and her last day is Friday but tomorrow is her "farewell" and I had to get a card. (Tears will be shed tomorrow).
  • I also remembered we have a 4th b-day party this Saturday and I needed a gift.
  • I got home, took D on a quick walk with R and then ran errands like a crazy woman.
  • I came home with a very crabby baby. I rushed around getting everything prepared for tomorrow.

I'm so behind in my TV shows. UGHGH. I just feel like I can't get ahead. I haven't done a scrap book page since Thanksgiving and I need to get caught up.

OK I feel better now.....I'm sure I could have gotten a couple things done while writing this whining post. Thank Goodness I get to work from home on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment