Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

Not much to really say about this weekend except it was way too busy.
Saturday, D and R got haircuts together. D did great sitting on daddy's lap and having me entertain him in the front.
After an early nap we left to go to my mom's so she can watch D as we got our taxes done.
D did great at my mom's. We are storing his old toys there and he was in heaven playing with all of them.

In the evening we relaxed as the weather made us soooo sleepy.
Sunday morning we ate breakfast and then prepared ourselves to see 11 homes. The first 2 homes we took D, then we dropped him off at my mom's. My sister's dog was over there and D had so much fun chasing him around.

R and I came back with no home, hungry and exhausted.

We are looking forward to this weekend, we're leaving Saturday for some water park fun and to celebrate D's 2nd birthday in.....6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment