Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clues

In one month we will be opening our doors and dumping candy into a variety of buckets, bags, etc. and listening to screaming kids yell "Trick or Treat". I always wondered if the kids would really pull a trick if I didn't feed their sweet tooth and keep their dentists in business.

Nevertheless, as a new mommy I am participating in this madness for the second year in a row.
Last year my cute little peanut was a frog, and this year he will be....
Not so fast, I have decided to have a little fun with this. I will be giving a clue each week to Daniel's costume for the next 4 weeks and then reveal his costume, which by the way arrived yesterday.
Those of you that I told don't spoil it by commenting. He looks so adorable in it and daddy loves it too! hint, hint.
OK, here it is. First clue...

Can you guess? If not, next Tuesday I'll give another clue.
P.S. We are all feeling better, thanks for asking! Daniel's croupy cough is much better after the treatment. He still has a runny nose so hopefully he'll last till our appt on Friday to get checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment