Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Bath time around our house starts at 7pm, for Daniel that is. It consists of 2 towels, lotions, a diaper, pajamas, bubble gum toothpaste, songs and LOTS of bubbles and toys for the tub. I wanted something different for him to play in the tub with so yesterday I bought him water crayons to use. Although, Ryan thinks it may teach him it's OK to draw anywhere (he speaks from experience as he drew all over the walls when he was little and received his first spanking for it) I felt it was worth it.
Daniel loved it, for a total of about 5 minutes. Still, they worked pretty well and washed right off. If you notice his name is written on the tub behind him. More ways to encourage those letters and colors! Tonight we practiced a new hair do and of course blew lots of bubbles that landed on Daniel's head and created a perfect photo opportunity.





1 comment:

  1. I love all the awesome pics, Yola! How time flies...17 months already. And, I'm envious of your work b-day celebration. Now, excuse me while I hunt down a cupcake... :)

    ReplyDelete