Thursday, June 27, 2013

8 months old!

Michael, you are 8 months old today! How time flies!
What have you been up to?
You are sitting all on your own but no sign of crawling yet. You are a very happy baby. You smile all the time. Daddy calls you SMILES.
You have two bottom teeth and we are waiting anxiously for your top ones because you are biting on everything and your gums are swollen.
You love throwing toys on the floor just to see us pick it up and give it back to you to repeat the process 100 times.
You love some good food. I'm not talking about jars, you want some of the real grub. You love when I mush pretzels in my mouth and give it to you. I have to bribe you with one pretzel for each 2 spoons of veggies.
You have started a new trick...you pretend to cough and somewhat choke when we put you in the excersaucer. I didn't catch on till about the 4th time. I told Bunia but she didn't believe me even though you did it to her. She thought you were getting sick so as a test we stuck u in there and sure enough you starting coughing. Little con artist.
You just started wearing a size 3 diaper.
You wear 9-12 month clothing.
Your hair is still red and you have the bluest eyes.
We don't go to the Dr. until your 9month appt but I know you porked up a little bit. Your little thighs have some rolls to them.
You love your brother and have started grabbing for his toys. He is so good to you and always shares. You are a lucky little boy, Daniel says he can't wait to play with you and keeps track of how old you are. I can't believe in 4 months you will be 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you so much our little peanut and can't wait to see you grow.
'Get out of my shot'
Second child always gets the shaft
It's my 8th month birthday and I'll pout if I want to

No comments:

Post a Comment