Friday, April 8, 2011

Still here

I have been busy this week steaming up the credit card buying things such as:
New faucet

Accessories


Potty chair. Every day D is asking "where did my potty go?" and "It's dirty in here"

The tile is on and we LOVE how it looks. Full reveal coming soon.
This weekend I'm on the search for a shower curtain and some other accessories. I don't want to over do a kid's theme because let's be honest he won't be a kid forever but I'll incorporate a few things that will make D happy and won't break the bank. I need to find the curtain before I choose the paint to make sure the colors work.
Our house is a disaster, it will take me 2 weeks to get things back to normal. D has been spending time with Grandma and Grandpa during the week at their house, having fun walking on the treadmill. The mornings have been stressful so I'm looking forward to having Grandma commute back to us. :)
Does it look like he's enjoying his brand new Cadillac? He just says "I ride my baby car mommy".
I'm off to bed because there is a lot of work to be done tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment