Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Check that off the list

Our floors in the family room are done and they look great. I'm so excited to get that project out of the way as that room became the dumping ground for every tool, bag and tons of shoes. Here it is. We still need to paint and put our TV up there but it's coming along. Any suggestion for wall color? I'm going nuts!

Daniel's room transformation is also in full swing. I took his white baby letters that were above his crib and transformed them into vintage letters. Looks decent. I only bought the red and used the other colors that we had around the house. I was a little dizzy after the fumes. A second coat will go on today and they will be hung up so I will post the updated look. Many more projects need to be done but one thing at a time is the best way to tackle things.

1 comment: