Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our XMAS

I'll spare the details of our hospital stay and focus on the good. Michael is feeling better, for which we are thankful. I cannot begin to tell you how incredibly thankful we are to have a healthy baby. We were in the hospital for one night. Many families are there for so long with their sick little ones. My heart aches of how difficult that must be for so many.
Prior to the sickness we had a cookie/lunch extravaganza with my friend, her two girls and my previous nanny (now her nanny). The kids ran around like crazy that we had to dress them in Daniel's undershirts so the sweating would be minimized.
They fit some baby time. Daniel was a proud brother.
Christmas was spent in our home with much love and quality time.
His new friend.
 
Our gift from D. A handmade ornament from school that he told me about as he ran out of school when I picked him up Wednesday.
This was considered clean.

A lot of holding of this little guy occurred in between the madness.
Tons of building took place in our kitchen since we were stuck home on XMAS.

 Great memories were made.
Hope your holidays were great and HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment