Tuesday, January 31, 2012

60 in February

Today D and I went on a walk, he rode his tricycle as I walked alongside. Seriously, it's February in Chicago. I keep waiting for the day they announce we'll get 30 inches of snow in 5 hours.
I didn't have my phone with me to take a picture but I smiled and had tears in my eyes as he rode the tricycle that was a perfect size over the summer that was now clearly too small for him. It's only been 5 months since he rode it outside. When did this happen?!
He is excited for mommy and daddy to take him to the bike store on his birthday to pick out a blue bike. It will have training wheels, and I want to get him a cute horn and those things on the tires that make noise as you ride (OK I had those maybe they make boy ones). I'm so excited!
Ry and I want to take off of work and plan a fun day with our munchkin. D will be on spring break the week of his bday so it will be a week worth of celebrating!
I want him to stay this age forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment