Sunday, January 15, 2012

Traintastic weekend recap

This weekend I spent supporting my men's interests....
We watched the 49ers game while enjoying our warm fireplace (I hate setting it up and cleaning it up. I loved our remote control one at our old house). D snoozed as we watched the game, it kept Ry from yelling so that was appreciated. His team WON, can you tell?!
Sunday, we went to a train show...we know who enjoyed that the most.
It was amazing to see little boys stare at all the trains, but it was even more enjoyable watching middle aged men with remotes in their hands salivate at their accomplishment of making a train move.
D got to pull the horn.
and ride the Thomas train. He's the one at the very end.
Ry was already starting to look at another Lego set to get his hands on.
D made out of there like a bandit with some new tracks to add to his collection and 2 chuggers that he didn't have. It was supposed to be one chugger but we needed to spend a certain amount to get this fabulous Chuggington hat. Well, you didn't have to pull my arm for that. Retail $14.99 for FREE. HA!
It was a great day. Maybe it's time for me to book a massage.
and yes I do torture my child with crazy poses. On our way to the show he asked "mommy did you bring your camera?" He knows what happens when mommy forgets her camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment