Monday, April 19, 2010

aaaaaa,aaaaa, choooooooo!

That's the sound that has been heard around the house all weekend. We're all sneezing due to our annoying allergies. Daniel is even immitating me with the sneezing sound constantly.
D is already on Claritin that is not working too well so I don't know if it's a cold. The Dr. told me to try Zyrtec as different allergy meds work differently on everyone. We'll try that.
Our weekend was fairly boring actually. Nothing new...we saw some homes with some potential but nothing solid.
This coming Saturday we're getting ready for the annual park district used toy sale. We're excited. Last time I got a ton of stuff for dirt cheap. D doesn't need more stuff but we figure a couple of outside toys would be good since the poor kid can't even play in his outdoor house that he loved last year. I'm just bummed that he doesn't have a back yard but it's still April so there is hope. The end of April is around the corner and so is the end of the tax break we would get IF we bought a house. Pray for us that we'll have a contract signed in the next week and a half. It will take a miracle!
Sorry no pics to post, I've been lazy.
One fun thing this weekend that we did was to see my nephew play his first baseball game. D enjoyed it for a total of 10 minutes before the blowing sand ticked him off a bit.
He's been into tantrums lately and it's gotten ugly a couple of times. The only advice I have on that is....IGNORE THEM!! Works pretty well for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment