Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cookin' it up

I've been trying out new recipes from some blogs that you may have noticed on the right bar.
These are tried and true and approved by The Marron Clan.
I've been really good about making a meal plan on Friday for the following week so that I know what I need to buy. I love it. My family loves trying new things but also having that one particular meal they were crazy about the previous week appear again is also a plus...
One of the repeated recipes for the 4th week in a row is.....
BBQ Chicken Pizza. This recipe is EXACTLY like the pizza from California Pizza Kitchen, DA BOMB!
Our next favorite is....
Stuffed shells, I did substitute the ground beef with turkey. I do have to wear a swimsuit this summer, the shells tasted great and now I know your own sauce is SOOO much better than jar sauce.
And then I went all Loco and even made my own dressing, the Olive Garden dressing. It tastes exactly like it!
Next on the list of faves is....Asian turkey meatballs. This one is from Skinnytaste.com. I love this site. Great recipes that are low fat.
I've tried other recipes but I'm only posting our favorites. Hope you try and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment