Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

It was a semi-relaxing but also draining weekend.
Saturday, we ran around like nuts, between Dr. appts, food shopping and errands we were pooped. Ry and I tried to watch Midnight in Paris at night. We both fell asleep, it was horrible. We woke up, looked at each other and said "I think they broke up". That was our attempt at a low key evening. I will never watch another Woody Allen movie. I have never liked anything he has done and to think this movie was nominated for an Oscar makes me question who rates these things. We enjoyed watching WALL-E with Daniel a few hours before on Disney much more.
Anyway, Sunday, I proclaimed we would not go to church and just relax. Well, I'm sure God will punish me as I got D and myself ready and hit the mall. Shame on me but sometimes a 2 minute prayer in the car needs to count for an hour of not hearing a sermon. It's a balance.
At the mall we got some exercise. D not me, I stood in one spot as he ran around like crazy.
He needed to replenish his calories.
He was super excited about his purchase. He broke his pair in the car on the way to the mall.
We are going to relax and catch a glimpse of the Grammy's. I'm sure they are putting together a quick tribute to Whitney Houston. So sad, I wished she could have become a huge star after dumping Bobbi Brown and had a similar story like Tina Turner but it wasn't in the cards. RIP Whitney.
I hear two boys calling me in the other room to play with some trains, OK they aren't calling me but I hear them snacking and I'm salivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment