Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dr. Looooovvveeeeee

Preparations for the big day started yesterday when I decided to open up a box and bake with 3 additional ingredients. You gotta love Pillsbury! That and I had to bribe D with using the mixer to come and help me.
We can't forget the sprinkles.
The wait began.
But the reward was great.
The VDay shirts were being worn starting Friday with his "Most Eligible bachelor" shirt. I should have taken a picture in the morning because after school the shirt was delivered in a zip lock bag with hot pink paint all over the sleeve. We had plenty of back-ups.
The above shirt was worn on Monday to soften the ladies up prior to the BIG day.
And then the real thing to seal the deal...
This boy didn't have eyes on anyone except ME. He made a special visit with his grandparents to my office today. It made my day!!!
I love this holiday more with him than when I was dating. :)
He's trying to watch TV as I took this picture and 5 other ones I had to delete.
At night we ate heart shaped pasta (compliments of Grandma M) and then went out for ice cream.
We had to stop at the store to get Daniel a new water cup for school (he chose to bite the rubber off the new one I JUST got him). At the store I asked him if he wanted a red or blue one to which he replied "I want the blue one, to match my shoes, pants and my Dr. LOOOVEEEE shirt". I think he's been spending a lot of time with the ladies.
Hope your Valentine's Day was extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment