Friday, May 13, 2011

Son of a #$#$% and figures

I had drafted a blog post for the rest of our trip and Blogger went down and deleted my saved draft. UGHGGGGGHGH!!!
So, instead of retyping the fantastic detail that I had I'll just plop the photos and call it done.
We went to a water park on Tuesday and enjoyed splashing and the heat. Chasing D made us feel old and out of shape, therefore, no full body shots are available at this time. :)

Wednesday we went to a magical place. Magic Kingdom. D did great! He just recently talked about the characters and Pirates.
We walked around the entire park and enjoyed many rides. I had the map and each ride listed with the photos but again blogger decided to ruin my memories.
"It's a small world"
Dowidzenia is Goodbye in Polish.
When D fell asleep, grandma and I had some modeling to do.
After all of that we almost forgot to get a photo that we most love. Hence, the drowned rat look and Daniel's mismatched attire, because he had an accident.
Of course we stayed for the electrical parade and fireworks. D enjoyed the parade but wasn't a fan of the loud fireworks.
Grandpa's favorite
According to him "she's got nice legs"
It was a long day but so memorable and we are definitely going back!
Thursday and Friday were a blur. Trips to the largest McDonald and miniature golfing with his grandma and grandpa so mommy and daddy could relax at the pool and go out to dinner and
a repeat trip to the McDonald's. We threw in some souvenir shopping. Before we knew it, it was time to go home.
Pardon any grammar errors, Blogger made me do it.
Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. Of course after I typed it all up my other post came up. Here is what I had to say:

We headed out to the water park after breakfast. D had a blast. We took a bunch of pictures so I'll them summarize our great time.
Day 4, Wednesday was the big day, Magic Kingdom. We got magic, lots of it.

We took a ferry to the kingdom, it was hot but some ice water from the freezer helped.
To give you a visual of our tour, below is a map of the park.

We started at Liberty Square, with a presidents show. D made it to Lincoln before he started to squirm and him and I left. We shopped for a little while before my in laws and Ry emerged looking educated. They went to the Haunted house and D and I walked around before we spotted Fantasy land and the "it's a small world" ride. The wait showed 25 minutes so I figured Ry would be out in time. Thank goodness for cell phones because as we zoomed quickly through the line I talked Ry into walking past 300 people to get to us on in the nick of time. It's a really cute ride, with a good old fashion lesson at the end of the ride, all the creepy little dolls singing together in harmony. And the song, forever in my head till I die. D did great and loved the slow paced ride in a boat.
Just as we walked out and headed over to Peter Pan's ride, it was closed. No explanation, just closed.

We went to see Mickey's PhilharMagic show. It was a 3D show and super cute. D was trying to grab Donald and objects flying at him. He thought he was flying on a magic carpet. He kept his glasses on the entire time, I believe a pair made it back to our hotel. Snow White's Scary Adventure was next, I wasn't impressed. Actually, I was nautious from all the turns. They really need to update that. I heard they are in the new section of Fantasy Land.
The ride was just kinda boring, with some lights and pictures. Not a big deal.

I guess it wasn't as much as I thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment