Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catchy title?

I'm kinda getting tired of the title of all our weekends being 'Weekend Recap' but I honestly could not come up with anything better for this weekend because it was just boring. On Friday D woke up with croup but I think it's allergies because he sounded better Sunday but was constantly sneezing and his nose was running.
No projects were done, except for some weeds that I pulled while D was napping, no exciting trips, except to church where D was not on his best behavior but looked too cute in his shirt.
Dinner at my parents house was about the only thing exciting that happened to us, maybe that's because it involved food.

Here is D in all of his cute glory.
Ready to say Amen!
Gotta take the truck to church
Sneaking in some play time
If I haven't written enough about this I need to just clarify...D is just talking so much. He's putting phrases together and I could not be happier! He has really turned the corner. Now to get him off of all the hot dogs that he requests for lunch. He always asks for "ten hot dogs". Yeah like that will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment