Thursday, April 11, 2013

Finally

the masterpiece is done
After Ry worked on this bad boy into the night every night for the past 2 weeks (correction, exactly 7 days, sorry honey!), I introduce to you.....

THE DEATH STAR
He wore his shirt for the occasion. We couldn't even do his hair he was too excited to go downstairs...this is 6:20am
I don't approve of toy guns, therefore I have never bought them, but these two get creative with their building skills and imagination. A sword for a gun and their own bazooka and small guns built by Daniel. Daniel assures me "mommy I know you don't like guns but we're good guys and these are just lazer guns"
I love little boys in costumes. He was upgraded to an actual Vader costume after the towel I hung around his neck didn't cut it anymore. This is a clone trooper not to be confused with a storm trooper. According to Daniel "they become storm troopers after senator Papaltine says order 66 in episode 3". Exact words. Seriously!
Now daddy needs to sleep for 3 days straight to make up for all the late nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment