Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 months!


Michael, you are 3 months old today.
I'm going back to work tomorrow, gosh time flies.
Well, the last month has been an adventure. You peaked with your colic big time. We found new ways to comfort you which included; stove fan, bathroom fan and running bath water, bouncing you up and down (great for my thighs).
It seems like the last few days you have been really good. You still cry just like any baby but overall you are much better. I'm hoping the magic 3 months they were telling me about are finally here. You are smiling so much but I can never catch it on camera.
You are a much happier baby on formula now, 2 days on it and you got rolls, and are so much more active and happy. Who knows if that was it but I'm thinking so. Fingers crossed.
You are in all 3-6 months clothes and they fit perfect. It seems I go through your closet every other day and put clothes away. I stare at that 0-3 clothes bin and I'm not sure what the heck to do with it all.
You wear size 2 diapers. Your Dr. appt is February 8th so we'll update stats then.
You love bath time and stare at your crazy brother all the time.
You are starting to love to play paty cake (English and Polish).
You usually take one long nap that's 2-3 hours long and then short ones no more than an hour after that.
You found your hands and suck the life out of them, you found your thumb too so we'll see if you're a thumb sucker, although you love your paci. I buy them all the time, your favorite brand: NUK.
You are the most chatty on your changing table, not sure what it is but it gets you going all the time. You don't like tummy time but I have failed you in that department miserably. With you being a very fussy baby, picking your brother up from school and everything else I just don't do it enough. I figure if everyone in Europe doesn't do it there is no harm done.
You drink about 4oz every 3 hours but I know you're on your way to 5 very soon.
You get up once in the middle of the night and then around 6am. I've noticed you don't drink a lot at night so I'm hoping that's a sign that you'll be sleeping through the night soon. I won't hold my breath.
You move your legs and arms like crazy when we lay you down.
You are a cuddler, you love falling asleep in people's arms. You have warmed up to your grandmas this last week because let's face it, you were forced to.
You are a strong little one, you try to sit on your own. We have to watch you closely.
Mommy and daddy love you very much.
Brother sneaks in
Daniel at 3 months. Striking resemblance.

No comments:

Post a Comment