Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It goes a little something like this...

Every time I sit down  to write a post about Michael's birth I have to minimize the screen to tend to a hungry baby, a whining 4 year old and a pounding headache.
In a few words:
1. Our house is a few hundred decibals louder
2. I feel like I'm nursing the baby constantly, in every room. As Ryan said "it's like a nudist colony around here". My mother in law has seen more of my body than I care to admit.
3. I have a headache that just won't go away no matter how much I overdose on Motrin.
4. Getting dressed by 2pm today was an accomplishment.
5. A four year old eating a cupcake was practically considered dinner tonight.
But these two make my world go round! I wouldn't change a thing.
The "birth" post will come but today I saw my in-laws had better pictures from the hospital so I'm waiting on those. I can't dissapoint my 10 readers! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment