Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's MARCH

I can't believe it's March. Although the weather outside is cold it feels so close to Spring. With spring comes warm weather, sunshine, bbqs in the backyard, planting herbs, chasing D outside, going to the park three times a day. Oh, I can't wait.

Someone is also turning 4 in 27 days!!!!


He knows he's turning 4 and uses it to his advantage many times. Like, he asks to have "4 cookies because I'm going to be 4", "watch 4 shows because I'm going to be 4". It's getting old but it's totally our fault for getting him excited and into the mood. His birthday list is reviewed everyday. Can you tell he's an only child?! HA! There won't be a big party and hoopla like last year. And that's OK. We have fun things planned for his day and we are super excited. Oh my baby is turning 4!!!!!
March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment