Friday, May 25, 2012

Let the summer begin

Daniel's preschool had a little end of the year party yesterday.
I had to drop him off at 8:45am, go back at 9:50, then leave at 10:30 to get to work. Fun times of a working mom!
He's fighting a cold so after 2 hours of being outside he was DONE.
the kids enjoyed games

and snacks

they received adorable memory books from their entire year of school filled with pictures and art work. I'm glad they did my job of scrapbooking.

The kids had to bring 3 crayons each to make this work of art for the teacher as a gift.

Daniel's favorite girl at school. Jessica will be going to kindergarten. He'll have to find a replacement.

Grandma and Grandpa came too so mommy could dart back to work.

I was hot as hell, my allergies have kicked in. D and I were pretty miserable outside.



We are ready for the weekend!!
Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!
We are going appliance shopping for our hopefully happening soon kitchen remodel. (GASP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment